Simply managing the aircraft forms the foundation of the services we offer. These include:
▪ Ensuring the aircraft is airworthy (CAMO).
▪ Helping maintain financial viability.
▪ Ensuring all aircraft paperwork is current and accurate.
▪ Ensuring currency and ratings.
▪ Performing required and ad hoc maintenance.
▪ Repairing and upgrading cabin and avionics.
▪ Running regular warmups.
▪ Outdoor or under cover storage.
▪ Adhering to the requirements of EASA Part M regulations by creating maintenance and inspection work orders as needed to satisfy EASA Part-145
Any combination and permutation of the above.
Many owners choose to add their aircraft to our fleet of charter aircraft through standard leasing or lease back arrangements. This provides a source of income to offset ownership costs and comes in a variety of models including long- or short-term leases where we either do everything (dry) or under your control (wet). Lease back programs are also available as part of a purchase decision. If straight leasing to us, we can arrange to accommodate your personal needs through block and/or ad hoc charter. Alternatively, you might consider a fractional ownership.
Whether buying or selling, we have you covered. You can buy from our fleet of aircraft or go to the market for new or used aircraft.
Either way, we have the experience and knowledge to help you through the process. We would be comfortable at taking on any part of the buying or selling experience. If you simply want our opinion or would like us to conduct the entire process to your specification, you can rely on us.
We have developed extensive checklists of activities involved for both buying and selling aircraft which we will review with you. From this review we will determine which parts of the process you would want to undertake and which you are comfortable trusting to us. Here is a non-exhaustive selection of the kinds of activities required:
▪ Requirement definition
▪ Pre- purchase inspection
▪ Financing (including taxes, duties, Escrow)